Sunday School Coordinator & Teacher Job Description
St. John Anglican Church, North Vancouver
Job Title: Sunday School Coordinator & Teacher
This is a part-time, 6 month position and is subject to a 3 month review.
Term Length: Sunday, January 11, 2015, through Sunday, June 28, 2015
Hours: 9:30- 11:30 Sunday mornings + prep time weekly
Goals & Objectives:
To provide an effective Sunday School program and create a warm, inviting and educational environment for Children and Youth.
· A warm, friendly person with initiative and strong leadership skills
· Good communication skills with both children and adults
· Be able to manage a small group of children. Preferably has had previous experience working with groups of children and/or youth
· Should be cheerful, kind, compassionate, creative, flexible
· A current (within the last 12 months) Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector search
For more information please contact The Rev. Patrick Blaney at 604-986-1151 or email your resume and a covering letter to [email protected]